Sending Daily Time Cards - Classic
On every regular work day (non-make-up-day), each student receives a time card to document activities and hours. To send time cards:
- Click on the Time Cards by Date tab.
- By default, the worker day is set to today's day of the week. If you need to change the worker day, use the drop-down next to Student working today and select the desired worker day.
If it's a rotation day, choose the worker day of the students assigned to that day.
- Uncheck the box next to the names of any students that did not report to work today.
In this example, students Urielle Bates and Xantha Burks did not attend work.
- Click the Send Time Cards button at the bottom of the page.
- The time cards now have been sent to the student's e-mail inboxes. Note that any students you did not select automatically show up under the Missed section at the bottom of the screen.