Supervisors - Approving Time Cards
When your student completes his or her time card, you will receive an email asking you to provide a rating for the student and additional feedback on the student's performance. Most students will complete their time cards at the end of their work day.
- Check the e-mail account of the e-mail address that you supplied to the school and open the e-mail with the subject, "Feedback on [Student] for [mm/dd/yyyy].
- In the e-mail, click on the rating that best reflects the student's work performance that day. You will have the opportunity to give more feedback once you click on a rating.
- When you select a rating for the student, a new window will open with more options. The day's activities will be shown at the bottom of the screen for your review. You can:
- Adjust the time: Correct the student's submitted hours if the student entered an inaccurate start time [a], end time [b], or lunch duration [c].
- Give work performance feedback: adjust your rating if desired and provide additional comments.
- Share your feedback with the student and/or request a follow-up from Corporate Work Study staff: use the check-boxes to indicate your preferences.
- Don't forget to click the Submit button when you are finished.
- You'll receive a confirmation screen that you've submitted your feedback and approval.